Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you think?

I'm trying to decide what I should get, if it even should be a necklace or something different.
I want to buy something that will have meaning to me; something that i can think of as a 'good luck' charm in a way.
Here are a few pieces I've stumbled upon, which one do you like?


dogeared
-karma necklace, gold dipped.
(I like this one a lot)



Esty - Personalized Sterling Silver Wishbone Necklace
(A second favorite, not as much as the Karma one though.)


And that's all I could find for now, if you have any suggestions let me know! Just keep in mind, I like small dainty jewelry.

9 comments:

  1. Oh the Karma one is gorgeous and quite unique. I'm really, really not trying to be rude but I think the second one looks a little bit cheap (like cheaply made) compared to the Karma one even though it is pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. I think it's such a beautiful reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is really beautiful. I'd go for that out of the two :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been glued to the Dogeared website ever since I saw this post yesterday! I am seriously in love with ALL the necklaces on their site!! Oh my god! Especially the karma one which you posted! So so so gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to let you know that I've given you an award! Check out my blog for the details :) http://randomlyreese.blogspot.com/2012/02/lovely-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm simply loving that first Karma necklace...beautiful and could be worn daily!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete