Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you think?

I'm trying to decide what I should get, if it even should be a necklace or something different.
I want to buy something that will have meaning to me; something that i can think of as a 'good luck' charm in a way.
Here are a few pieces I've stumbled upon, which one do you like?


dogeared
-karma necklace, gold dipped.
(I like this one a lot)



Esty - Personalized Sterling Silver Wishbone Necklace
(A second favorite, not as much as the Karma one though.)


And that's all I could find for now, if you have any suggestions let me know! Just keep in mind, I like small dainty jewelry.

8 comments:

  1. Oh the Karma one is gorgeous and quite unique. I'm really, really not trying to be rude but I think the second one looks a little bit cheap (like cheaply made) compared to the Karma one even though it is pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. I think it's such a beautiful reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is really beautiful. I'd go for that out of the two :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. First one definelty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been glued to the Dogeared website ever since I saw this post yesterday! I am seriously in love with ALL the necklaces on their site!! Oh my god! Especially the karma one which you posted! So so so gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm simply loving that first Karma necklace...beautiful and could be worn daily!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete