Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 19: Something you miss

Ugh, I've been putting these next two posts off for a while now because they have me stumped. I don't know what to write.

Something that I miss...

Honestly, I don't miss a whole lot. I'm happy with my life and how it's going but if I really had to choose something I would say I miss having no worries and being a child. And when I say child I mean like 12 and under, those we're the good old days. :) I loved going to the beach swimming, camping, having fires in the back year and when staying up until 12 was a huge deal. Even though being young was very fun and for the most part stress free, I enjoy growing up and seeing the world in a new way. I'm very happy with life right now despite the challenges and stress it might bring.

I'm curious, what do you miss?

1 comment:

  1. you have a lovely blog. thanks for the follow I am following you back:) x

    ReplyDelete