I thought it would be really fun to do a new "What's in my purse" post since it's been about 2 years since I did my last one. Let's just say things have changed in my life drastically from two years ago and so have my purse and the contents within. haha.
You can see my old "What's in my purse post here.
Lets get started.
*Please excuse the terrible lighting/picture quality*
The purse... Micheal Kors Hamilton large in black soft leather with gold hardware.
I bought this purse not too long ago, in June. I was afraid the soft leather would be a problem, but so far so good!
1. My Micheal Kors wallet. Not sure which style this is but I'm pretty sure it's not available anymore. Which is too bad because it fits so much. I've had this wallet for a little over a year now and I can't see myself getting a new one for a looong time. Love this wallet.
2. Ferry passes still in my purse from when I went away... not sure why they're still in there.
3. Keys for work and my apartment.
4. Chanel Mat Lumiere powder, mainly for touch ups plus the large mirror comes in handy.
5. Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss in Friandise. Really nice lip gloss, not sticky and lasts very long as far as lip glosses go.