Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm back!

HEY GUYS!

I hope you'll all still read this blog, it's been a while and I don't have the "I was busy" excuse, because I really wasn't. Truth is I completely lost all passion for my blog and most other things. And after figuring everything out this new year of turning 20 has really been good for me, everything's been going uphill and a lot has happened. I'm not sure if I really filled anyone in on my previous life before, but that's the past and not important. What is important is my life right now, and let me share with you what I've been up to as I plan to make this more of a personal photo blog.


In the past 4 months I've graduated from Scientific Marvel beauty school, fallen in love and have had so many amazing opportunities that I've never been more inspired to start up my blog again then right now. Although I haven't gotten any better at writing, so bare with me...


So sit back and enjoy the show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment