Thursday, December 22, 2011

Eyelash extensions



I've wanted to try eyelash extensions for a long time now, and i finally had my chance this month. A friend did them for me on my graduation day as a special treat, and I was so excited!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've wanted to try eyelash extensions for a long time now, and i finally had my chance this month. A friend did them for me on my graduation day as a special treat, and I was so excited!

They have some rules and you can totally tell they aren't real when you touch them, or at least I could. They're thicker and more stiff then real lashes, but they're also a lot more full and dark. Everyday I could wake up looking like I had mascara on which is an amazing feeling, I even stopped wearing makeup for a little bit, it was all I needed. The only thing is you can't be touching your eyes all the time, which I do a lot, so it drove me crazy... You also can't have any oil products near the eye and when wearing mascara you should apply half way up the lashes to avoid product near the glue.

Over all, they saved me one step while getting ready in the morning and I felt really good with eyelashes that almost touched my eyebrows. I would get these again in a heart beat.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me the link to this! I think I'm going to end up trying them near March sometime (: I'm so excited!! They look nice on you by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long did they last?
    Your blogs so cute<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm sorry, I should of put that in my post! They lasted about a month, I didn't go for a fill at the 2/3 week point though or else they would of lasted until i no longer felt like getting fills.

      Delete