Friday, February 4, 2011

Purples

I use to be a huge fan of purples when i first started out with makeup, but now i'm not a huge fan of them... I am really wanting a nice 'grape' colored purple though to add to my collection of mostly plums.
Hmm... I use to think i had a lot of purples but now after seeing all of them together its not too bad haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


From left to right; Dior Amber Plum, MAC Plum Dressing, MAC Stars n Rockets, MAC Beautiful Iris, Wet n' Wild Kitten.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


From left to right; NYC Plum color from the Individual eyes "Brown eyes", Revlon Colorstay 13 Lavender Meadow 1st and 2nd color , Costal Scents Warm palette 3rd last row, last 2 colors.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! the purples are nice but I'm more into brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! i love browns. I can't seem to wear purples anymore without it looking like i'm tired.

    ReplyDelete