Monday, January 9, 2012

Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80

I was sent this brush to review but i have to honestly say I've never enjoyed a face brush as much as this one! I've always wanted to try sigma brushes and I was very excited to receive this in the mail.
I've had this brush for a very long time now, and I've used it for everything i could think of.

Foundation goes on like its airbrushed, blush looks flawless, and powder doesn't seem cakey at all when buffed with the F80. This brush make applying makeup so much easier, even more so when I'm doing clients makeup. Its so soft and dense, yet it doesn't seem to soak up a lot of product.
I'm wanting to buy some more brushes from sigma and I'd actually recommend the F82 instead of the F80 if interested, only because the F82 is rounded making it easier to get into the sides of the nose and under eyes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment