Monday, March 7, 2011

School!


So i don't want to jinx anything.. because I'll be honest, money has made itself a bit of an issue... but as of now I'm attending beauty school! :) yay!
I wont be sharing which one I'm attending just because I've already shared my city with you all and well you know...
I had my first day today and even if it was only a half a day to get to know things, i have a really good feeling that this will be worth every penny and whatever else I'll have to go through this year. Its only until Dec.5 which is amazing, to get this finished so quickly and into the work force so fast.
I'll be doing nails for i think 3 months, then on to esthetics and lastly body treatments.. :) I honestly can't wait. I hope everything works out for me because I've never been happier. I'll try to keep you all posted, if thats even interesting? I'm not sure what i'd write about but i'll see.

9 comments:

  1. Yayy!i can imagine how exciting it must be!i want to go to a fashion school :) congrats!
    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I wish you the best of luck! I love all stuff beauty and make-up related. I chose a beauty course for next year of high school, hopefully I'll get it as one of my classes.

    Please check my blog out at
    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, dear. Remember... everything works, if you let it. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoked for you! Stick to it, even through any shitty bits- one year is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very exciting. You'll be able to do my nails for me soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on school! that's always a big step :)

    my brother went to beauty school as well for barbering, and he had to do the whole course, and it was pretty cool. he learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything goes well for you :) xx

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! congratulations! thats so exciting :) x

    ReplyDelete