Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cover Girl Cheekers (rose silk)

So it not like i really needed blush... but since i had this coupon for 'buy 2 cover girl products get $3 off' i thought i'd just get this. I also bought a foundation but i'll show that later.
So anyways, apparently i'm an idiot since i never even used the coupon!!! GRR, the only reason i bought an extra item(blush) was because of the coupon....! Oh well at least i still love it.

For those who haven't tried out these before they're amazing quality and they smell so good! Or at least I like how they smell, if you don't like scented things I don't think you'll enjoy it though. :(
Oh, and i also enjoy the brush it comes with! Its not super amazing but it does a good job for on the go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cover Girl Cheekers in Rose Silk

4 comments:

  1. This is so weird - I was just looking at this online last night! I'm happy to hear good things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely colour and I love scented makeup products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! i will definitely use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pigmentation for such a great price.

    ReplyDelete