Monday, January 17, 2011

Wet n Wild : Coloricon single shadows

I'm so excited about these little guys! I always over looked Wet n Wild until i started seeing so many good reviews about them, so i thought I'd give it a try too. I bought Brulee, Nutty and Kitten. I pretty much only bought Kitten because of the name ha ha. I'm in love with Nutty and Brulee, I'll probably have to repurchase some backups. :) Apparently Nutty is a dupe for M.A.C. Satin Taupe and Brulee is a dupe for M.A.C Brule although i couldn't honestly tell you since I don't have either of those. These eyeshadows are the best $2 you can spend on eyeshadows, I'm going back to get Envy too. Only thing i don't like about these is that they only come in i think 5 colors, and its kinda hard to open them.




4 comments:

  1. the purpley one (is that Kitten?) is so pretty!

    shimmery and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup kitten is the purple one! :) I don't know if it shows up or not but it has TONS of pretty golden shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are lovely, I like the brown and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! i love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete