Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gifts

Not everything I got is posted but I figured that some people would like to see this post since I know I love looking at all of yours. :) I had a very busy but amazing Christmas, I even made a duck dinner for my boyfriend and I.
I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and feel free to link your holiday posts in the comments so I can see them if I haven't already. I'll be doing separate posts on the cosmetics that I received and I'll probably be returning the Smashbox pallet since the quality doesn't match the price tag... but I will get something to replace it! Anyways, here it is. :)






4 comments:

  1. they are all great gifts! hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Sex and The City perfume. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sex and city perfume smells so good and the make-up looks nice!


    great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great gifts, I'd love to try the Sex and the City perfume.

    ReplyDelete