Thursday, September 23, 2010
4 things tag
I've been tagged by Elisa Lee via Memorable Days to do the 4 things tag! I was so happy to hear I was tagged seeing how i had no idea what i wanted to do for my next post! :O So thank you for tagging me!!
-Name the person who tagged you
-You need to have 4 answers at every question
-Tag 4 other bloggers
-Let them know you tagged them
4 Things in my bag/purse:
1. Wallet. (of course haha)
2. M.A.C. tinted lip conditioner in fuchsia fix. (i think)
3. My Olympus fe camera.
4. My hello kitty candy holder, now filled with Tylenol, lol!
4 Things I found in my office desk drawer: to be honest i don't really have a "office desk drawer", but here's whats in the desk in my room...
1. Lucas' Starcraft 2 game
2. My camera cords
3. 500 days of summer soundtrack
4. Some random headphones
4 Favorite things in my room:
1. My cats :)
2. The harry potter shelf haha
3. My bed
4. My makeup desk
4 things I've always wanted to do:
1. Travel anywhere with friends.
2. Spend a week of summer with anyone at grand beach.
3. Vist New York
4. Make my own clothes...
4 Things I'm currently into:
1. Blogging, of course!
2. Zombies, they're so cool.
3. Fashion, I've been reading my September issue of Vogue!
4. Taking more pictures
4 Things I bet you didn't know about me:
1. My last name is Bremner.
2. I live 20-30 minutes away from my city. *tear*
3. I live in Canada
4. I've only really been friends with the opposite sex my entire life.
4 Songs i can't get out of my head:
1. Happy Birthday, i'm not kidding either... *sigh*
2. Sugar, Sugar by the Archie's. haha
3. Mario Theme song (I think its clear that I hardly listen to my own music haha)
4. All of the songs on 500 days of summer soundtrack
at 2:42 PM