Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whats my age again.

So my birthday is in about 34 days and I will be turning 19. I can't wait to turn 19, i like the sound of 19 rather then 18.. not to sure why, maybe its because its closer to 20. I also notice that the years are going by a lot more quickly, not too sure if i like that.. I don't think I'm going to be one of those people that enjoys aging, just yesterday i thought about how I'll be 20 years from 40 soon, and I nearly gave myself a heart attack. (I shouldn't think about that stuff) Also, I don't really need want a birthday. Not because it creeps me out that i'm getting older, but because i just don't feel like its necessary for turning 19. On another note, when i was little, I always thought 20 was the age to get married and have babies. I'm turning 20 next year, and now i don't know why i thought that, but there's no way.

Anyways, i don't mind being an adult(at most times) and frankly its irritating to be judge by your age and receive little to no respect from older "adults". I, personally would love to turn and stay 20 something forever, life's good then. This brings me to another topic, my friends. Most (almost all) of my friends are boys guys, so in theory being a girl, i am somewhat more mature.. i guess. So basically what i'm trying to say is i enjoy being around guys rather then girls. I just enjoy their humor and their laid back personality. I do admit that i missed out on a lot of "girl" things (but i think i turned out just fine). Don't get me wrong, i don't avoid or have no friends as girls. I've juat always, for some reason, drifted to the south park watching guys. Ironically i LOVE makeup and everything else girly...

Heres some flashbacks of a year ago.









No comments:

Post a Comment