I really need to make a to do list/goal and actually do it... so here i am making it official on my blog.
1. Buy my own laptop. Currently i use my boyfriends and my dads laptops.. so I'd like one for myself so i can be more dedicated/inspired to do this blog. Not saying I'm not already but it would be exciting to have my own laptop. Oh and by the way when i say laptop i mean notebook. :)
2. Buy a D-SLR camera. I've had one before, i loved it more then anything but i was having issues with money and had to sell it. It broke my heart, but the extra money helped out. Anyways, i use to have a canon but i feel like i'm more of a Nikon person haha. So yes, that will be a very expensive goal, but it would make my blog pretty.
3.Color and cut my hair. Yeah, i know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but i find changing you hair style/color can be very inspiring. I'm thinking red.. I've already lightned my eyebrows (i love it!) and im going to make an appointment Tuesday. I'll post pictures of the results. :) I was going to book the appointment for Sept.2 with my friend, hopefully my hairdresser has room. Oh, and as for the cut... i have no idea... I don't know what shade either..
4. Re-do my bedroom. This is going to be a lot of work... First off I'm changing rooms, so that's a lot of work already. Secondly my sisters room that i will be taking is GREEN.. like green green.. I've tried to consider working around this, but there's no way, plus there's a jungle themed wallpaper thing on one wall so yeah... lots of work. I'd like it to look like this..(that's never going to happen, but i can dream :(..) i need something inspiring and welcoming. My goodness I'd never leave the room if it looked like this.. *sigh*
5.Start building my wardrobe. I need to start buying clothes and adding on to my barely there collection. I love thrifting (thats not a real word is it..?) and i don't intend on spending a lot of money on pieces.
6. Go to school. This is a whole other blog post on its on so i'll just leave it at that for now. I will however say its to become a makeup artist.
7. Get 100 followers. Okay this ones somewhat out of my reach but hopefully i find a way to make it happen. Seriously this is embarrassing but i actually gasped when i saw i had 11 followers. You guys have no idea how happy you make my when you push the follow button. <3
I have no idea what picture to post for this. haha
*note I have found these pictures all over the web. I count credit these since i didn't know where they originals where from. sorry!