Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hopes and Dreams



My biggest dream in life is to make it big as a professional MUA. I have to work so hard just to save up for school for starters, but the feeling you get seeing the persons reaction after you do they're makeup is the most rewarding feeling ever and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get there. I don't believe in doing makeup to hide or cover someones natural features, its about showing how beautiful that person is and making them feel that way too. I love showing people that everyone as beautiful as those people they see in the magazines, and all it takes is too enhance what you were naturally given instead of trying to look like someone else. Theres nothing like seeing how alive and confidant someone gets after you do their makeup for them, its such an amazing feeling to let someone feel like a princess for a day. Its a long journey to get where i want to be, but I'm hoping years from now I'll look back on this blog post and know that i finally did it.

I'm wishing and saving up to attend this school. http://www.schoolofmakeupart.com/ wish me luck. :) I'm not sure if my city will offer me this course though... it says it will on the site and if not i might have to move for 3-4 months..


picture done by myself, please ask before using.

No comments:

Post a Comment